The generosity of our donors is felt throughout the College of Liberal Arts. It is visible in the spaces our students visit every day – like our collaborative work areas, hands-on learning spaces and our Bulldog Achievement Resource Center. It is visible in the outcomes of our students who conduct important research in areas like gender roles in America and wartime violence. While you may not have the chance to personally meet a scholarship recipient or a student who benefit from our program, we hear about their life-changing experiences and their enriched perspectives, which were made possible in large part by our generous donors.
Through your gifts, we are able to provide these unparalleled experiences. Curious how your support directly impacts students? Here are just a few examples:
- Supports scholarships and financial assistance to promising students in need and students looking to broaden their horizons though study abroad opportunities.
- Establishes endowed chairs and professorships to retain faculty and support their research and development
- Expands teaching innovations through emerging media technology and equipment
- Helps upgrade facilities, like the School of Music’s new recording studio
- Assists student organizations, COVID online efforts, and in-person classes in providing an unparalleled educational experience.
When we say your gift matters, we mean it. These, and dozens of other examples, cannot happen without the financial support donors provide to the College of Liberal Arts. Will you support our students and faculty today by making a gift on this Giving Day? With your help, we will continue to educate the next generation of exceptional leaders for our state and nation.
We've already met a few of our challenges, click the button below to continue supporting: