Your Gift Matters to the College of Business.
The generosity of our donors is felt throughout the College of Business.
It is visible in the spaces our students visit every day – like our collaborative work areas, technology-rich classrooms, and our Centers of Excellence. It is evident in the outcomes of our students who conduct important research in areas like economic forecasts, investment strategy, and information assurance. While you may not have the chance to personally meet a scholarship recipient or a student who has studied abroad, we hear about their life-changing experiences and their new global perspectives, which were made possible in large part by our generous donors.
Through your gifts, we are able to provide these unparalleled experiences. Curious how your support directly impacts students? Here are just a few examples:
- Sponsor networking sessions and career-readiness programming
- Provides awards for students participating in the Top Pup entrepreneurial pitch competition
- Purchases Iot bots used in computer information systems courses
- Helps to send students to research competitions at places like the Dallas Federal Reserve
- Provides scholarships for students living in our Entrepreneurship Living Learning Community or for students participating in our new Concurrent Enrollment partnership with Grambling State University
- Allows for continuous software and hardware upgrades in Ray's Financial Trading Room
- Provides support for faculty to conduct scholarly research over the summer months
When we say your gift matters, we mean it. These, and dozens of other examples, cannot happen without the financial support donors provide to the College of Business. Will you support our students and faculty today by making a gift on this Giving Day? With your help, we will continue to educate the next generation of exceptional business leaders for our state and nation.