Your Gift Matters to the College of Engineering and Science.
The generosity of our donors is felt throughout the College of Engineering and Science.
It is visible in the spaces our students visit every day – our collaborative work areas, technology-rich classrooms, hands-on labs, and research centers. It is visible in the successes of our students who conduct innovative research in areas like applied physics, biomedical engineering, micromanufacturing, STEM education, green and energy-saving techniques for businesses, and trenchless technology. While you may not have the chance to personally meet a scholarship recipient or student who benefits from these programs, you can hear about their life-changing experiences and new enriched perspectives through newsletters, news releases, social media, and our website.
Curious how your support directly impacts students? Your generous gifts help to:
- Provide first- and second-year engineering students with immersive, hands-on projects that give them experience building, engineering, and coding early in their academic careers,
- Sponsor Office of Women in Science and Engineering (OWISE) initiatives,
- Develop new methods and opportunities for research and education in advanced manufacturing and materials fields,
- Provide STEM outreach efforts to the community with hands-on experience in science, technology, engineering, and math to children and teenagers in Ruston and throughout the region,
- Provide support for faculty and students to conduct scholarly research throughout the school year,
- And more!
When we say your gift matters, we mean it. These, and dozens of other examples, cannot happen without the financial support donors provide to the College of Engineering and Science. Will you support our students and faculty today by making a gift on Giving Day? With your help, we will continue to educate the next generation of exceptional problem solvers for our state and nation.