A gift to the University Scholarship fund allows the President and the Provost to attract top students with the financial incentives to attend Louisiana Tech University. The General Scholarship Program is administered through the Office of Admissions.
Louisiana Tech University believes in providing an excellent education and affordable tuition. As a Tier One National University, according to U.S. News & World Report’s 2014 Best Colleges, Louisiana Tech offers non-competitive admissions scholarships in addition to competitive scholarships with specific requirements.
Louisiana Tech ranks among the nation’s best!
- Ranks highest in the state of Louisiana and No. 17 nationally among “Low Cost Colleges with High Starting Salaries for Graduates”
- One of the nation’s 25 Most Affordable Colleges for both in-state and out-of-state students
- No. 1 in the state and 21st nationally for providing graduates with the best return on investment in their college education
- Ranks in the top 25 nationally for graduating students with the least amount of debt in four of the past five years
- Graduates receive the highest starting median pay in the state among all of the state’s universities
Below is one example of institutional scholarships offered to incoming freshman:
Scholarship Name: ACT / SAT Score
Presidential: ACT 33+ / SAT 1450-1600
Deans’ Scholarship: ACT 32 / SAT 1420-1440
Outstanding Student: ACT 31 / SAT 1390-1410
Outstanding Student: ACT 29-30 / SAT 1330-1380
Outstanding Student: ACT 27-28 / SAT 1260-1320
Outstanding Student: ACT 25-26 / 1200-1250
Outstanding Student: ACT 23-24 / 1130-1190
President’s Choice: ACT 20-22/SAT 1030-1120